Winter Sleeping Bag 2.5 TOG - Pink Palm
Our new super soft and warm Winter Sleeping Bags are here!
The Anchor & Arrow Sleep Collection has been lovingly designed here in Australia and are designed to grow along with your little one. When your baby has begun to roll and has outgrown their traditional swaddle, it’s time for arms out! Sleeping bags in our family have always been a key part of our little ones sleep routine, they associate this to be a cue for when it is night time and time for bed.
Made from premium, non-toxic materials that are soft and gentle on your baby’s skin, our Winter Sleeping Bags have been designed to keep your little ones warm and safe while they sleep. Available in a 2.5 and 3.5 TOG which means your little one stays warm overnight without the need to use a blanket. Please refer to the TOG rating card to indicate which sleeping bag is the most appropriate for the temperature of your room.
Key features include:
- Two way zipper, for easy nappy changes and toileting
- Extra wide design, for optimum hip development
- Easy care, machine washable for practicality purposes
- Made from premium, high quality cotton that is warm and soft on your child’s skin
- Handy temperature guide to assist with appropriate layering
- Promotes safer sleep, eliminating the need for blankets in the cot
- Available in 2.5tog and 3.5tog (refer to TOG chart)
- Independently tested to confrom to ISO 11092
Outer: Premium soft cotton
Inner: Polyester filling
Sizing: Refer to size chart for measurements
- Small (3 - 12 Months - 75cm x 44 cm)
- Medium (12-22 months – 85cm x 48cm)
- Large (22-36 months – 95cm x 52cm)
- Wash before first use
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag
- Do not dry clean, bleach or iron the zip
- Tumble dry on low heat only
- Please make sure that the bag size is the correct size for your child. Ensure that the neck fits snuggly and the bag cannot go over the babies face.
- Not designed for walking around
- We recommend you always follow the Safe Sleeping Guidelines from the Red Nose Foundation (https://rednose.org.au/section/safe-sleeping)